ALL WHEEL DRIVE
To maximize driver control, available AWD provides extra traction and adjusts torque in changing road conditions.
STABILITRAK WITH TRACTION CONTROL
StabiliTrak senses when the SUV is not responding adequately to steering commands and adjusts wheel speed using engine power and braking to help you maintain control.
As soon as the car comes to stop, the engine can automatically shut off to save fuel. The engine then restarts on its own when the brake is let up.
1.4L SIDI TURBO ENGINE
The 1.4L turbo engine produces 153 hp at 5600 rpm, and 177lb-ft of torque at 2000-4000 rpm.
COMFORT IN LUXORY
The interior of the Buick Encore is designed for luxory comfort, so you'll love cruising around the town.
- Soft, leather-wrapped, heated steering wheel
- Heated driver seat and front-passenger seat
- Spacious cabin with comfortable seating
This compact SUV is not just capable, it's also inviting and comfortable.
- Advanced key technology with keyless open, push-button start, and remote start
- The Encore can easily adapt to transport various objects in it's spacious 48.4 cu.ft of space, fitting objects up to 8 ft in legth
- Maps, music, and driver infomation displayed on 8-inch digonal color-touch screen
Acoustics isn't just about what you hear. In this crossover SUV, it's also about what you don't. These features all aid in the Encore's remarkably quiet ride.
- A laid-back windshield angle
- Tight construction to minimize air leaks and exterior sound
- Triple door seals and acoustic-laminated windshield
ARRIVE AT YOUR DESTINATION IN STYLE
Every Encore is built with precision and distinguishing features, which are a true testament to the craftsmanship and detail that goes into every GMC.
- Grille design with chrome surround
- Power moonroof
- LED Daytime Running Lamps
Every Encore SUV model comes with standard aluminum wheels.
- 18" 10-spoke wheels with gray pockets
Get as much fresh air as you want, available in the Encore compact SUV.
- Opens and closes at the push of a button
- Included shade controls
- Keep everyone cool and cofortable
360 DEGREES OF SAFETY
The Encore compact luxury SUV is equipped with 10 standard airbags and advanced safety technology, helping make the Encore a 5-star Overall Vehicle Score for safety.
SIDE BLIND ZONE ALERT & REAR CROSS-TRAFFIC ALERT
The Slide Blind Zone Alert and Rear Cross Traffic Alert safety technologies match smart engineering with driver-centric safety, using radar to watch where you can't. When a car enters your blind zone, it displays a signal in your outside mirror. When backing out in a busy parking lot, it warns of vehicles approaching with an icon in the Color Touch Radio screen.
- Standard 3-month trial to OnStar premium Guidance Plan
- 3-month trial period includes Automatic Crash Response, Turn-by-Turn Navigation, Roadside Assistance, a link to emergency services, and Remote Door Unlock.
- The OnStar Basic Plan, which is available for five years from vehicle delivery date, includes OnStar Vehicle Diagnostics, Dealer Maintenance Notification and access to myBuick mobile app services.
Safety features are no substitute for the driver's responsibility to operate the vehicle in a safe manner. The driver should remain attentive to traffic, surroundings and road conditions at all times. Read the vehicle's owner manual for important feature limitations and information.
*The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. See your Buick dealer for details. EPA est. with 4 cylinder all wheel drive MPG 23 city/30 hwy.